Because our popcorn is made fresh in small batches please be aware that there is typically a 5-7 business day turn-around for production of orders before they are shipped.
Shipping & Handling Charges:
The shopping cart is connected to UPS and the shipping prices are the prices that UPS sets for our product.
We ship by standard ground to the Continental United States.
- Shipping times will vary from 2-6 days depending on where your order is being delivered.
- Please be aware that shipping times may increase dramatically during holiday periods.
- We cannot be responsible for non-delivery when the address given to us is incorrect or incomplete.
- During the warm months of May 1 to September 30, we do not ship our chocolate popcorn flavors. We apologize for this inconvenience. You can however purchase chocolate popcorn flavors prior to May 1 and freeze them for later use during this time period.
- Please note: When shipping to more than one address, rates are charged per address.
Shipping to Warm Weather Climates
From October 1 through April 30
If you are shipping our chocolate popcorn to a warm weather climate we strongly recommend that you choose express shipping and suggest that your order be sent to the recipient's workplace or to an address where someone will be present to accept the delivery. We cannot be responsible for melted popcorn, as this sometimes happens due to shipping delays or when packages are left in the sun and unprotected at the time of delivery in warm weather climates. NO refund or reshipping of an order will be offered in the case of melting.
Warm climate states:
- AL, AZ, AR, CA, FL, GA, LA, MS, NV, NC, NM, OK, SC, TN, TX.
- Express shipping and handling charge will include ice packing.